Today’s Scoot Wheel N Move meeting included a discussion with other panelists for the Good Access = Good Business discussion forum next Thursday.
The panel will consist of:
- Ben from Maroondah Home Healthcare;
- Pam Usher from Invicta Bus Company;
- Robyn from Glen Park Community Centre;
- John from Scoot Wheel N Move;
- and myself as a Councillor for the City of Maroondah
The panel includes a mixture of businesses, community members and organisations and will provide their thoughts on accessibility and inclusiveness within Maroondah. Good access means more than just having an accessible entrance into a shop it also includes uncluttered aisles, accessible counters and customer service.
The panel discussion is part of a range of presentations that will feature in the Good Access = Good Business discussion forum held at Maroondah Federation Estate from 10:30 on Thursday the 4th of October.