Maroondah Business Week came to a close tonight with a cocktail function to announce the Maroondah Business Excellence Awards. The business excellence awards provide a way of recognising Maroondah’s many successful businesses particularly those that are innovative and supportive of the local community.
A total of 29 nominees were entered with eight being presented an award. The categories and the respective award recipients included:
- Best Micro Business (LOTE Marketing)
- Best Small-Medium Business (New Water)
- Best Large Business (MEGT)
- Best Franchise (The Cheesecake Shop)
- Excellence in Innovation (Internet Vision Technologies)
- Women in Business (Bank of Queensland)
- Best Maroondah Business (MEGT)
- Mayoral Encouragement Award (Compleat Angler)
The Business Excellence Awards allow Maroondah to showcase the many successful businesses that operate within the municipality. For details on Maroondah Business Week and the Business Excellence Awards please visit www.bizmaroondah.com.au.